G.O.M. v The World Feat. GREG

The Rebels Drive-In Movie theater. A forum to share your videos, and also a place to get help with making videos from our upstanding rebel experts.
rayc

G.O.M. v The World Feat. GREG

Post by rayc »

Greg kicked the life back into the song and makes another appearance in THE VIDEO.

On a technical level this one stretched my computer's processing. Nine layers of "stuff' in some parts meant a lot of computation and in the final edits it took about three minutes to generate each change.
I suppose a bigger/better/faster graphics card would be the thing to go for but I don't do these things often or well enough to justify the expenditure.
I think, like four track recording, I need to plan things and bounce rather wing it at every stage & level.
The clips of me were done with a Canon camera & I assume Greg's were phone based from the orientation and ratio. Both slipped, seamlessly, into the software.
Cheers
rayc
Greg_L

Re: G.O.M. v The World Feat. GREG

Post by Greg_L »

Yeah I did mine with an old phone flipped the wrong way, like a selfie lol, so I could see the screen and make sure I was in frame. I got no other way to do it. Video is very much NOT my thing or my interest.
Rebel Yell
vomitHatSteve

Post by vomitHatSteve »

rayc wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:25 am ...
On a technical level this one stretched my computer's processing. Nine layers of "stuff' in some parts meant a lot of computation and in the final edits it took about three minutes to generate each change.
I suppose a bigger/better/faster graphics card would be the thing to go for but I don't do these things often or well enough to justify the expenditure.
I think, like four track recording, I need to plan things and bounce rather wing it at every stage & level.
The clips of me were done with a Canon camera & I assume Greg's were phone based from the orientation and ratio. Both slipped, seamlessly, into the software.
Now that cryptocurrency is out of vogue, graphics cards are a little cheaper than they were. If you were gonna upgrade, now is the time.
WhiskeyJack
Site Admin

Post by WhiskeyJack »

NESSIE!!!

LOL.

Good job guys. I am still struggling with video editing this is a nice inspiration. It is nice to see Ray is a human from the shoulders down!!! Love it boys!
:happytrees:
rayc

Post by rayc »

WhiskeyJack wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:51 pm NESSIE!!!

LOL.

Good job guys. I am still struggling with video editing this is a nice inspiration. It is nice to see Ray is a human from the shoulders down!!! Love it boys!
Cheap program, simple processes, (adding text, cropping, positioning, green screen, "posterizing" & "old film"), but all simple enough and with an half decent graphics card fast as well. Mind you, I'm an old retired person with the opportunity to click away.
Cheers
rayc