Collab with Stratmonkey

The Rebels Drive-In Movie theater. A forum to share your videos, and also a place to get help with making videos from our upstanding rebel experts.
rayc

Collab with Stratmonkey

Post by rayc »

Cheers
rayc
CeeBee

Re: Collab with Stratmonkey

Post by CeeBee »

Nice one Ray, loved the video. I watched it over at BiaB forum, it fits in very well with their usual trite Christmas offerings :spacepalm: , nice timing. :lollers2:
Cheers
Chris
my music
vomitHatSteve

Post by vomitHatSteve »

The editing on this one is good. The stock footage and band shots mesh well together without the usual aspect ratio and resolution issues that old footage has.
rayc

Post by rayc »

vomitHatSteve wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:38 am The editing on this one is good. The stock footage and band shots mesh well together without the usual aspect ratio and resolution issues that old footage has.
Thnaks Steve,
the VideoPad editor is pretty good I I kept my head about how many vid tracks I set up & how much was on each.
I ended up with three vid tracks - one constant one with no FX and two with about 50% content and lots of FX - cropping/enlarging/resizing/posterizing/green screening.
The only time it looks a little dodgy is when I massively enlarged the Sheraton parts and the lap steel. They pixilated a bit in the green screen show through parts.
Cheers
rayc
Lt. Bob

Post by Lt. Bob »

I watched it on FB ..... really nice music!
rayc

Post by rayc »

CeeBee wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:02 am Nice one Ray, loved the video. I watched it over at BiaB forum, it fits in very well with their usual trite Christmas offerings :spacepalm: , nice timing. :lollers2:
I refuse to listen to the rite season/god bothering stuff this year. I tried just responding to the music last year but most don't actually care about the quality of their backing stuff so it's a NO. Now if any of them offered something with a little life & humour likes Greg's xmas cover I might have considered it. There is one that I'll listen to & comment on in a different forum - it's a Bessie smith cover.
Thanks.
Cheers
rayc
rayc

Post by rayc »

Lt. Bob wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:02 am I watched it on FB ..... really nice music!
Thank you kindly Lt. Bob.
Cheers
rayc