Burn It All Down Never Look Back

The Rebels Drive-In Movie theater. A forum to share your videos, and also a place to get help with making videos from our upstanding rebel experts.
vomitHatSteve

Burn It All Down Never Look Back

Post by vomitHatSteve »

Oh yeah, I did a video for my last song.

When I cut my hair, I knew I'd eventually record this song so had my (then girlfriend) film it. I didn't do anything fancy in the video

It's also one of the earlier mixes before I added analog bass.

rayc

Re: Burn It All Down Never Look Back

Post by rayc »

Great.
How did it feel?
I quite like that mix but the latest one would work better and bring a little more attention to the song than the progress of the cut.
Cheers
rayc
Lt. Bob

Post by Lt. Bob »

ok, so your hair is thin on top ....... but man, that physique!
Tadpui

Post by Tadpui »

I haven't had a haircut in about 3 years now, so this hurts me to watch :) I know my day is coming though.
vomitHatSteve

Post by vomitHatSteve »

Lt. Bob wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:39 am ok, so your hair is thin on top ....... but man, that physique!
Tragically, this was right at the start of covid, so I've got another 50 pounds of not-biking-15-miles-a-day gut on top of that now!
rayc wrote:Great.
How did it feel?
I quite like that mix but the latest one would work better and bring a little more attention to the song than the progress of the cut.
It was melancholic. I knew that it was inevitable, but it was kind of sad to no longer have hair that could wave in the breeze.
tadpui wrote:I haven't had a haircut in about 3 years now, so this hurts me to watch :) I know my day is coming though.
One nice thing is that buzzed is easy to maintain. Just lop it all off again every few weeks